A few months ago, my two-year-old daughter fell ill with pneumonia.
We had just brought home our eighth child from the hospital.
I was heartbroken and distraught. I was doing everything I thought I could to keep my children from the “bad” germs, but obviously what I was doing wasn’t working as well as I had hoped. I was tired of using chemicals in our home, and now I felt like I needed to use even more. My children jokingly called me the “hand sanitizer queen,” ha!
So, I did what most moms do in a time of need. I asked for help! One of my Facebook friends introduced my to Young Living Essential Oils and after doing a lot of research, I was hooked! There actually seemed to be a natural path to wellness that I never heard of before.
(Im going to stop right here and say that I would love for your to join our Facebook group, here, if you’d like to learn more about essential oils.)
Young Living is a company that is twenty years old. They distill their essential oils in the purest way possible, and stand by their “seed to seal” promise. Needless to say, they have their hands in the distilling process from beginning to end.
I have decided to become a Young Living Wholesale Member, and am in the beginning stages of replacing their chemicals in our home with natural solutions. We are also using Young Living oils and supplements to compliment our wellness routine, and I couldn’t be happier. Besides my faith, my family is the most important thing to me. I feel so blessed that I have found a natural way to compliment their health.
If you are interested in using Young Living products, the best way to do it is to purchase a Premium Starter kit. Not only do you receive nearly $400 worth of products for $160 (with diffuser included), you will receive a 24% discount on their products for the entire year! In order to keep your wholesale membership for the next year, all you need to do is purchase $50 worth of products. This can be accomplished by purchasing natural and oil infused laundry soap, cleaners, vitamins, toothpaste, and more. Young Living carries many things that are most likely already in your family’s budget. This is the route that we have chosen to go.
There is NO obligation to buy after that. As I said earlier, you can keep your membership active by simply placing at least one $50 product value order in one month of the year.
Also, there is NO obligation to sell. But if you do decide to go this route, you will receive plenty of support from me as your upline.
Your wholesale membership becomes active once you purchase a Premium Starter Kit. All of the Thieves cleaners are amazing add-ons.
If you decide to join my (Nicole’s) team, Oils for Family, you will receive:
- A welcome kit from me (Nicole)
- Exclusive access to our Facebook Support Group
- Support from me (Nicole) if you choose to build this as a business
- A bonus Children are a Blessing mug. (Please send an email to me at email@example.com after you’ve joined to receive your mug. I would like to make sure that I don’t accidentally send a mug to someone who might be grieving, or who doesn’t have children.)
To enroll with Oils for Family (Nicole Elizabeth Crone), click here and make sure the number 11037894 appears in both the “Enroller” and “Sponsor ID” fields.
- Click here for the sign-up page
- Choose your Membership Option – I do recommend Wholesale, so you will receive 24% off for the entire year. There is no catch. You are not required to buy again unless you want to continue your journey.
- My number should automatically be filled in for you, but if it’s not, here it is: 11037894
- Fill out your name and contact information. The reason they ask for your SSN is so that if you share your oils with someone and they send you a Thank You check, they will need to send you a 1099. This is ONLY for tax purposes.
- Create a password and a PIN that you can remember.
- Choose your kit, and don’t forget any add-ons you would like.
- Check out.
- You will be asked about Essential Rewards. Essential Rewards is Young Living’s monthly subscription program. You can always join later if you’d like, and I would love to chat with you about this in more detail if you have any questions at all.
- Confirm your order. This is an important step.
- You’re done! Congratulations, and welcome to Young Living! Your family will thank you!
If you have any questions please email me! I’m here to serve you, and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Welcome to the Oils for Family Team, I can’t wait to learn more about you!