As of two days ago, I am 27 weeks pregnant! Ladies, this pregnancy has been flying by. I was incredibly tired in the beginning, and around 10 weeks ago I began feeling better. Well, this week my body just wants me to take naps all day it seems! And that is okay, I’m just so blessed to be carrying this sweet little one.
About six weeks ago, we found out that we are expecting a girl during a routine ultrasound! We couldn’t be more excited. Once this child makes her appearance, we will have five girls and two boys.
In other news…
- Since our youngest daughter is a girl, we are pretty much set when it comes to supplies! I am picking up a few new outfits here and there, and I recently bought the sweetest rose sleeper to bring baby home in from Belk for $9.99.
- I’m totally not sure how our youngest daughter (20 months old) is going to cope with a new baby sister. She is the biggest momma’s girl ever, and she still co-sleeps with my husband and I. We are going to move her to a crib in our room shortly…she might not handle this too well.
- I feel baby moving around a lot. This is the most precious feeling in the world!
- I’ve really had no cravings so far. There are a few foods that I was averted to during the first trimester.
- We have a first name picked out, but are still unsure of the middle.
- I had my last daughter without an epidural, and this time around I’m pretty sure that I will ask for one.
I truly just want to praise God for allowing me to carry this life during these 27 weeks! Lord willing, I will carry her to term and we will have a sweet baby in our arms come September. Children are an amazing blessing from the Lord!
Possibly linking to:
Growing Home, Tending the Home Tuesdays, Raising Homemakers, Babies and Beyond, What Joy Is Mine, A Wise Woman Builds Her Home ,Walking Redeemed, A Proverbs 31 Wife, The Modest Mom, A Mama’s Story, Mom’s the Word , Mommy Moments, Hearts For Home, Time Warp Wife, Graced Simplicity, Christian Mommy Blogger, Faith Filled Fridays, Marriage, Motherhood, and Missions,Wholehearted Home,Serving Joyfully, The Art of Homemaking Mondays,Cornerstone Confessions, Good Tips Tuesday, Paradise Praises